Welcome to Parrish Trucking
Parrish Trucking is a third-generation family-owned and operated trucking company, combining small-town personal service with dependable, nationwide delivery capability.
Located in Freeburg, IL, just 30 miles from St. Louis, MO, Parrish Trucking strives to provide the safe, on-time delivery of general commodities. Parrish Trucking offers reliable full truckload (TL) and partial truckload stop-off service shipping to 48 states.
Parrish Trucking is highly motivated to move product into and out of the St. Louis area, and the company’s diversified fleet can accommodate a variety of loads.
The company handles dedicated runs as well as one-time deliveries, and the staff at Parrish Trucking is willing to work closely with customers to meet any shipping needs. The people of Parrish Trucking – management, dispatchers, drivers and mechanics, believe in a strong commitment to customer service.
That commitment has helped them build their business on relationships with customers, staff, and the community.
For quality transportation services with a personal touch, contact Parrish Trucking today.
Did you know?
- More than 80% of US Communities rely on trucking
- Trucking brings $726 billion in revenue to the American economy
- Trucking support more than 7 million jobs
- Long haul or Over-the-Road truck drivers make up nearly 4 million jobs
- There are currently about 15.5 million trucks in operation
- The U.S. has over 4 million roads